Thurs. Sep 21, 2006
1) Short Jr. High concerts (when you've been to dozens)
2) 3-Ring binders -> they organize my life
3) Phone calls from Richard (@BYU)
4) Close games where your team pulls it out and wins in the end (Nichole tonight - GHS Badminton)
5) Salads - in all their varieties
Women from Oprah to Anne Morrow Lindberg have recommended gratitude journals. They are the path to simple abundance. They are encouraged by many from prophets to psychologists. Simple and brief, you may want to try a gratitude journal for the 50 Days Challenge to write what you're grateful for fifty different days this year. Here's a couple of entries from my Gratitude Journal. And no, I didn't write every day. One year had only two entries and one of those entries was two words long: "My husband."
Tues. Mar 27, 2012
1) Being mindful that I'm not being mindful :-)
2) A good night's sleep
3) Insights & perspectives like "I don't have to solve my kids problems"
4) Tasty salads
5) Shoes that fit well and feel good